top of page

How to Apply

When applying for a foreign domestic helper, the foreign domestic helper and the employer should abide by the relevant laws and contract provisions. We recommend that employers carefully review their ability to apply for a foreign domestic helper before hiring a foreign domestic helper, and carefully consider the family needs and environment, and first consult with their family members. If you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

Ensemble Human Resources Company Ltd. provides caring services to employers. If the customer has special requirements and needs, our sales team can also provide on-site interview services.

The time required for application and foreign domestic helper to arrive in Hong Kong:  The application time of the foreign domestic helper is approximate three months and above. Of course, the time required for the application may vary depending on each application.

Expected Arrival Date for FDH It will take approximate three months after the Completion of Employment Contract and with a complete set of required documents provided by both Employer and Domestic Helper. 

*The above process time is based on estimation and for reference only.  The process time may vary by each application.

Arrangement on FDH arrival date:

• Courier the Visa to FDH (it takes about 4-7 days)

• After receiving the visa, the foreign domestic helper will go through the local departure procedure and book the flight ticket (it takes about two weeks)

• In general overseas foreign domestic helper will not fully comply with the designated arrival date proposed by the employer. The employer should reserve a week or so before and after the “designated arrival date” to prepare for the foreign domestic helper arrival.

bottom of page